By making a successful purchase of crypto, your card details are automatically saved so you can select that card for future transactions. You can also manually link your credit/debit card in just a few quick steps so it is ready for use every time you want to buy crypto with it.
How to link your card via the mobile app?
1. Tap on 'My Profile'
2. Tap on 'Payment Methods'
3. Tap on 'Link New Card'
4. Fill in the card details and tap on 'Link card'
5. Your card is linked
- If you have 3DS verification enabled on your card, you will have to authorise a 0.01 USD transaction via 3DS. The aforementioned amount will be blocked only for a short period of time and will be released afterwards.
- You can link as many cards as you would like and remove them when needed.
How to remove a linked card?
1. Click on the 'Payments Methods' section in 'My Profile'
2. Click on the specific card you would like to remove
3. Then click on 'Remove Card'
4. You will be asked to additionally confirm the action. Once confirmed, the previously linked card will be successfully removed
In which countries is this feature available?
The feature is currently available in the following countries with many more to follow soon:
Algeria, Angola, Anguilla, Antarctica, Antigua and Barbuda, Austria, Bahamas (the), Barbados, Belize, Bhutan, Bolivia (Plurinational State of), Botswana, Bouvet Island, Burkina Faso, Cabo Verde, Cambodia, Canada, Cayman Islands (the), Chad, Chile, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands (the), Colombia, Comoros (the), Congo (the Democratic Republic of the), Congo (the), Cook Islands (the), Costa Rica, Côte d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Dominican Republic (the), Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eswatini, Falkland Islands (the) [Malvinas], Fiji, France, French Guiana, French Southern Territories (the), Germany, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Honduras, Iceland, Indonesia, Italy, Jamaica, Lebanon, Liberia, Mali, Mayotte, Mongolia, Montserrat, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands (the), Nicaragua, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, Northern Mariana Islands (the), Pakistan, Palestine (State of), Philippines (the), Pitcairn, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Republic of Sevastopol, Rwanda, (Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha), Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Timor-Leste, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates (the), United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (the), United Nations Interim Administration Mission in Kosovo (UNMIK), United States of America (the), Vanuatu, Viet Nam, Wallis and Futuna, Western Sahara
Exchanging crypto for fiat or vice versa, buying crypto with card, and the Nexo Booster are unavailable for clients residing in Australia
- Trading Terra Classic (LUNC) via the Nexo Exchange is currently unavailable
- Trading NEXO and XRP is currently unavailable for US citizens and US residents
- Buying TerraClassic USD (USTC) on the Nexo Exchange is not subject to cashback
For easy to follow steps on how to purchase crypto with your linked card, please check this article.