By using the web browser version of the Nexo platform, you can now top up crypto assets directly from your MetaMask account. To initiate a transfer, you would first need to connect your MetaMask wallet to your Nexo account. Once you have done so, please follow the steps provided below:
1. Scroll down to the desired ERC-20 asset and click on the ‘Top Up’ button.
- The MetaMask integration is not available on the Nexo wallet App!
- Currently, Nexo supports the MetaMask integration only via the ERC-20 network. For all assets which support multiple transfer networks, from the dropdown menu, you must select the ERC-20 option.
2. Click on the ‘Top Up from MetaMask’ button.
3. Once you enter the desired amount and click the ‘Top Up’ button, the MetaMask extension pop-up will open in the top-right corner of your browser. On the MetaMask extension screen, you will see the asset amount you have available for transfer from the wallet you have selected.
- Important: Note that your transaction will have a gas fee which may vary in value. Your MetaMask account must have enough assets to cover this fee.
- Disclaimer: If you have selected an unsupported network for your transfer from the MetaMask extension, the following message will appear:
4. On the MetaMask extension screen you will be able to review the transaction details. If everything is in order, scroll to the bottom of the pop-up screen and click ‘Confirm’.
5. Once you confirm your top-up, you will receive confirmation of the successfully executed transfer. Additionally, you will be able to cancel or monitor the status of your transaction from the MetaMask extension. Just click on the MetaMask extension icon on the top-right corner of your browser window and the MetaMask pop-up will open.