Both the physical and virtual Nexo Cards have no monthly, annual or inactivity fees.
How many free ATM withdrawals am I allowed per month?
Depending on your Loyalty tier, you can enjoy up to 10 free withdrawals:
- Basic: 1 free withdrawal
- Silver: 3 free withdrawals
- Gold: 5 free withdrawals
- Platinum: 10 free withdrawals
Once you run out of free withdrawals, you’ll be charged only €1.99 / £1.99 per additional withdrawal until your monthly limit resets again.
Are there any foreign transaction fees?
Depending on your Loyalty tier, you can enjoy up to €20,000 / £20,000 in free foreign transactions:
- Basic: No FX fees for up to €3,000 / £3,000 per month
- Silver: No FX fees for up to €5,000 / £5,000 per month
- Gold: No FX fees for up to €10,000 / £10,000 per month
- Platinum: No FX fees for up to €20,000 / £20,000 per month
Once you reach your currency exchange limit, you’ll be charged a 0.5% fee on foreign transactions until your monthly limit resets again.
- Monthly: up to €60,000 / £54,000
- Daily: up to €10,000 / £9,000
- Per single transaction: up to €10,000 / £9,000
ATM withdrawal limits:
- Monthly: up to €10,000 / £9,000
- Daily: up to €2,000 / £1,800
- Per single withdrawal: up to €600 / £540
You can also monitor your transaction volume and limits from the Nexo App by following these simple steps:
1. Open the Nexo App and log in.
2. Navigate to the "Card" tab.
3. Tap on the "Card Settings" option.
4. Select "Limits and Fees".
5. You can tap on the different limits to see individual usage for each.
Important: Please note that we may update these fees and limits at any time and with immediate effect, at our sole discretion.