Nexo strives to build and maintain strong relationships with our customers, which is why we take our clients’ comments, suggestions and concerns seriously. We look at clients’ feedback and complaints as means to improve our services and products and to enhance our clients’ overall experience at Nexo.
In the unlikely event that our clients are dissatisfied with the service provided by Nexo, they have the right to express their discontent by submitting their complaints directly to us.
How to submit a complaint?
Please follow those few simple steps:
- Click on the following link: submit a complaint.
- Then choose from the drop-down menu the reason "General Question" and
- Choose "Complaint" from the second drop-down menu.
- Please provide as well the email address you are using to access your Nexo account.
In the “Description” field, ensure that you include all relevant information regarding your claim, as well as a clear description of the facts. Please also include any other supporting documentation that may be helpful for us during the review of your claim.
When will you hear back?
Upon receipt of your complaint, we will notify you by sending an acknowledgement email to the email address registered with your Nexo account. We provide all complaints with a prompt and impartial review and aim to respond within five (5) business days. In the event we are unable to provide a resolution within this timeframe, we will continue to keep you updated on the progress of your complaint.
Nexo has the right to refrain from reviewing a complaint or not classify it as such in circumstances including but not limited to:
- In case the complaint is about services/features/forks/airdrops or other events that are outside of Nexo’s control and are dependant on third parties.
- In case the complaint is about services/features announced by Nexo but are still in development and not available at the time of submission of the complaint.
- In case the complaint is in regards to a business or a regulatory decision to cease business relations with an onboarded client.
- In case the complaint is regarding the electronic/ISP availability of any of Nexo’s partners.