You can purchase crypto instantly with your Visa and Mastercard debit or credit card on the Nexo Exchange. This functionality is simple and quick, allowing you to make the most of this bull run and enjoy crypto purchases on the go. Plus, it’s great to use when you want just a little bit more NEXO Tokens.
How to buy crypto with your card?
You can find а detailed explanation of the steps to take in order to buy crypto on the Nexo Exchange's web and app version here. You can also watch our quick tutorial on the topic:
Card purchase fees:
- Standard fee will be applied to the “Pay With” amount specified: 1.49% for EU and 3.49% for non-EU countries
- The Processing Fee is provided on the final confirmation page and is visible before you complete the purchase
- There are no hidden or additional fees, and the USD Amount shown on the Order Confirmation page is what Nexo will charge to your card
- Important: Depending on your card issuer's policy, they may charge additional fees for online card purchases and currency conversion. These fees are independent of Nexo’s fee and are outside of our control
Depending on the partners responsible for facilitating the card transactions, the limits vary country-wise and can be found here.
You should also know that:
- The available settlement currencies* are USD, EUR, and GBP but you can pay with a card in any currency. Once you select a Credit/Debit card as the payment method, the purchases will be charged to your card with the selected “Pay With” currency
- You must have passed our identity verification and not be residing in an unsupported country. You can find a list of all of the countries where the feature is available down below
- You must hold a valid Visa or Mastercard in the same legal name as your Nexo account for your purchases to be processed
- Withdrawals to cards are not supported. Should you wish to withdraw crypto or fiat currencies, you will need to request it via the Withdrawal screen of the desired asset in your Nexo Account
- Your card details are securely processed via a third-party provider
*What is a settlement currency?
You can use any fiat currency to buy crypto with your card, however, if this currency is different from USD, GBP, and EUR, the funds you’re paying with will be converted into one of our three available settlement currencies (USD, GBP, EUR). The conversion fee will be charged by your bank and will depend on their exchange rates. When buying crypto with your card, you can select the settlement currency that is best for you.
Save your card details
Please check this article to see how you can save your card details for future purchases of crypto.
Åland Islands, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antarctica, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas (the), Bahrain, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia (Plurinational State of), Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Bouvet Island, Brazil, British Indian Ocean Territory (the),Brunei Darussalam, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cayman, Islands (the), Chad, Chile, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands (the), Colombia, Comoros (the), Congo (the Democratic Republic of the), Congo (the), Cook Islands (the), Costa Rica, Côte d'Ivoire, Croatia, Curaçao, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic (the), Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands (the) [Malvinas], Faroe Islands (the), Fiji, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories (the), Gabon, Gambia (the), Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Holy See (the), Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland,, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People's Democratic Republic (the), Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands (the), Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Micronesia (Federated States of), Moldova (the Republic of), Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands (the), New Caledonia, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger (the), Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, Northern Mariana Islands (the), Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine (State of), Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines (the), Pitcairn, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Republic of North Macedonia, Republic of Sevastopol, Réunion, Romania, Rwanda, Saint Barthélemy, (Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha), Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin (French part), Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Sint Maarten (Dutch part), Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, South Georgia and the South Sandwich, Islands, South Korea - Republic of Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan (Province of China), Tajikistan, Tanzania (United Republic of),
Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan
Turks and Caicos Islands (the), Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates (the),
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (the),
United Nations Interim Administration Mission in Kosovo (UNMIK),
United States Minor Outlying Islands (the), United States of America (the), Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Viet Nam, Virgin Islands (British), Virgin Islands (U.S.), Wallis and Futuna, Western Sahara, Zambia
Important: Exchanging crypto for fiat or vice versa, buying crypto with card, and the Nexo Booster are unavailable for clients residing in Australia.
Note: The service of buying crypto on the Nexo Exchange, using a credit or debit card is enabled by Nexo Services UAB. Nexo Services UAB partners with third-party payment partners for the purpose of providing the functionality.