You can purchase crypto instantly with your Visa and Mastercard debit or credit card on the Nexo Exchange. This functionality is simple and quick, allowing you to make the most of this bull run and enjoy crypto purchases on the go. Plus, it’s great to use when you want just a little bit more NEXO Tokens.
How to buy crypto with your card?
You can find а detailed explanation of the steps to take in order to buy crypto on the Nexo Exchange's web and app version here.
Card purchase fees:
- For every crypto purchase made with your card, a fee of 1.49% for EU and 3.49% for non-EU countries is applied on the “Pay With” amount specified.
- The Processing Fee is provided on the final confirmation page and is visible before you complete the purchase.
- There are no hidden or additional fees, and the USD Amount shown on the Order Confirmation page is what Nexo will charge to your card.
- Depending on your card issuer's policy, they may charge additional fees for online card purchases and currency conversion. These fees are independent of Nexo’s fee and are outside of our control.
You should also know that:
- The minimum and maximum transaction amounts are $50 and $5000, respectively.
- You can buy up to $10,000 worth of crypto within a one-month rolling period.
- The available settlement currencies* are USD, EUR, and GBP but you can pay with a card in any currency. Once you select a Credit/Debit card as the payment method, the purchases will be charged to your card with the selected “Pay With” currency.
- Your Nexo account must be Advanced verified and you must not be residing in an unsupported country. You can find a list of all of the countries where the feature is unavailable down below.
- You must hold a valid Visa or Mastercard in the same legal name as your Nexo account for your purchases to be processed.
- Bank card payments are not currently available for US customers.
- Withdrawals to cards are not supported. Should you wish to withdraw crypto or fiat currencies, you will need to request it via the Withdrawal screen of the desired asset in your Nexo Account.
- Your card details are securely processed via a third-party provider. Nexo doesn’t save any card details in the system. We will require your card details for each requested crypto purchase.
*What is a settlement currency?
You can use any fiat currency to buy crypto with your card, however, if this currency is different from USD, GBP, and EUR, the funds you’re paying with will be converted into one of our three available settlement currencies (USD, GBP, EUR). The conversion fee will be charged by your bank and will depend on their exchange rates. When buying crypto with your card, you can select the settlement currency that is best for you.
Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Antarctica, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Bolivia, Botswana, Bouvet Island, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Canada, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, China, Christmas Island, Cococ (Keeling) Islands, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Cook Islands, Cote D'Ivoire, Crimea, Cuba, Democratic People's Republic of Lebanon, Djibouti, Ecuador, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Fiji, French Guiana, French Southern Territories, Germany, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Heard and McDonald Islands, Iceland, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Islamic Republic of Yemen, Korea (the Democratic People's Republic of), Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Macedonia, Mali, Mayotte, Mongolia, Montserrat, Morocco, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, Northern Mariana Islands, Pakistan, Palestinian Territory, Pitcairn, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Republic of Sevastopol, Rwanda, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, South Sudan, St. Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, St. Pierre and Miquelon, Sudan, Swaziland, Syrian Arab Republic, Timor-Leste, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Tuvalu, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Nations Interim Administration Mission in Kosovo (UNMIK), United States of America, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Wallis and Futuna Islands, Western Sahara, Zimbabwe
Important: The Nexo Exchange is temporarily unavailable for clients residing in Australia.