In order to add your brand new Nexo Card to your Apple Pay wallet, please follow these simple steps:
1. Open the Apple Wallet app:
2. Tap on the "+" button in the upper right corner and then "Debit or Credit Card". Scroll down to the bottom of the list that pops up and choose "Add a Different Card".
3. Tap on "Continue".
4. If you are adding your physical Nexo Card, you can scan it. If it's your virtual card you would like to add, tap on "Enter Card Details Manually".
5. On the first screen please write down your "Name" and "Card Number". On the second one fill in the "Expiry Date" and the "Security Code" (CVC). These details can be found in the Nexo App and on the back of your Nexo Card (if physical).
You can refer to this article on how to see your card details from the Nexo App.
6. On the next screen, please agree with the Apple Wallet Terms and Conditions.
7. Choose how to verify your card and click on "Next".
8. You will receive an SMS with the verification code. Enter it in the "Verification Code" field and click "Next".
9. Congratulations! Your Nexo card has been successfully added to your Apple Wallet and is ready to be used.
You can now set it as your default card for purchases by touching, holding, and dragging the card in front of your other cards.
Add your Nexo Card to Apple Watch:
1. Please click on the "Add Now" button.
2. Please wait until your Nexo Card is added to your Apple Watch. As soon as this process is completed you can start using your watch for contactless payments.