In order to transfer your crypto assets from your Credit Line Wallet to your SAVINGS Wallet and vice versa please follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your Nexo account.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page where all supported cryptocurrencies are displayed. Please click on the "wallet" icon next to the assets you want to move to your Savings Wallet:
3. You will be shown a new window with information concerning your Savings Wallet and Credit Line Wallet along with the sum you can currently move to your Savings Wallet.
4. Please click on the "Transfer Between Wallets" button. In the new window, you can choose how much of your "excess collateral" you want to move to your Savings Wallet. After you are ready please click on the "Transfer" button.
5. You have successfully move your assets from Credit Line Wallet to Savings Wallet.
How to transfer funds from the Savings Wallet to the Credit Line Wallet?
Please follow the same steps above in order to transfer your funds form the Savings Wallet to the Credit Line Wallet. When you reach the 4th step, please click on the arrows to change the direction of the transfer:
Please keep in mind that upon requesting a loan crypto assets may be automatically transferred from Savings wallet to Credit Line wallet if there is not enough collateral in the Credit Line wallet to support the loan.