In order to transfer your crypto assets from your Credit Line Wallet to your Savings Wallet and vice versa please follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your Nexo account.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page where all supported cryptocurrencies are displayed. Please click on the "Manage Wallets" icon next to the assets you want to move to your Savings Wallet:
3. You will be shown a new window with information concerning your Savings Wallet and Credit Line Wallet along with the sum (excess collateral) you can currently move to your Savings Wallet.
4. Please click on the "Transfer Between Wallets" button. In the new popup window, you can choose how much of your excess collateral you want to move to your Savings Wallet. After you are ready please click on the "Transfer" button.
5. You have successfully moved your assets from the Credit Line Wallet to the Savings Wallet.
How to transfer funds from the Savings Wallet to the Credit Line Wallet?
Please follow the same steps above in order to transfer your funds from the Savings Wallet to the Credit Line Wallet. When you reach the 4th step, please click on the arrows to change the direction of the transfer:
Please keep in mind that upon requesting a loan crypto assets may be automatically transferred from Savings wallet to Credit Line wallet if there is not enough collateral in the Credit Line wallet to support the loan.
Important: our Earn product is temporarily unavailable for:
- All clients residing in the state of New York (effective August 16, 2021)
- Clients residing in the states of Kentucky, Arkansas, Texas, New Jersey, Alabama, and Washington who have signed up after August 2, 2021.
- Clients residing in the state of Oklahoma who have signed up after October 13, 2021.
- Clients residing in the state of Vermont who have signed up after October 20, 2021.