Nexo Support Center
Can’t find the answer to your question?
Nexo Customer Support is online 24/7 to help with your needs.
Why choose Nexo?
- 100% automated platform. Deposit your assets, withdraw loans, and repay them on your own.
- You are in full control. There are no minimum loan repayments in fiat. You can repay your loan at any time. You can repay it in fiat, crypto or a combination of fiat and crypto. For minimum crypto repayments, please click here.
- NO fees - one interest rate. You decide when to pay the interest. Zero other fees. Zero unpleasant surprises.
- High yield interest of 8%. Nexo offers its customers an unmatched 8% per year on both stablecoins (such as USDT, USDC, TUSD, PAX, DAI) and fiat savings. Send your passive assets to Nexo and let them work for you without having them locked as we allow you to withdraw them at any time.
- Military-grade security. Nexo partners with the world-renowned custodian BitGo to secure all crypto assets. BitGo is backed by Goldman Sachs and is Cryptocurrency Security Standard Level 3 as well as SOC 2 compliant.
- $100,000,000.00 insurance. BitGo Custody carries $100,000,000.00 in insurance protections through a syndicate of underwriters through the Lloyd's, the world’s specialist insurance and reinsurance market. And this premium service comes in at no additional cost (details can be found here and here).
- Multi-asset support. You can deposit BTC, ETH, PAXG, XRP, LTC, BNB, XLM, NEXO, BCH, EOS and stablecoin. We keep adding support for new assets on a regular basis. You can deposit several different assets at any time and your loan limit will be automatically calculated. When the value of your assets increases, your loan limit will automatically increase.
- Truly a global platform. You can withdraw an instant loan in 45+ fiat currencies across 200+ countries. Usually, you will receive the funds with 1 business day. You can also get instant loans in stablecoins.
- Avoid capital gains taxes. When you take a crypto loan and spend that loan, you avoid paying any capital gains taxes, which otherwise in many countries you have to pay when you sell your crypto.
- Margin call notifications. You can take a Nexo loan equal to up to 50% of the crypto collateral you deposit. In other words, if your collateral is $10,000, you can get a loan of up to $5,000. If the Loan-to-Value ratio increases from the initial 50% to 71.4%, you will receive 3 margin calls (notifications via SMS and email) at 71.4%, 74.1%, 76.9%. To avoid partial automatic loan repayments you can deposit more crypto assets. If you don’t, at 83.3% Nexo Oracle will automatically start selling small chunks of your collateral to keep the collateral-to-loan ratio just above 83.3%. Nexo Oracle will sell as little as possible, so you hold as much crypto as possible.
On the flip side, if the value of the collateral increases, your credit line will be automatically increased as well, allowing you to take another loan or to spend with the Nexo card.
- Ten years of experience in online lending - Nexo’s team built the European fintech group Credissimo, which has been giving out online loans in 6 counties and is a market leader in 2 of those. Credissimo has been audited by Deloitte and has won numerous Forbes awards for innovation. In short, we know how to manage lending risks and how to provide you with a flawless online lending experience.”
- Thousands of happy Nexo customers - read some of their testimonials here and here.
Was this article helpful?
30 out of 32 found this helpful