If you wish to change your Nexo Card’s PIN code, you can do so through the Nexo App or at any ATM that accepts Mastercard and provides PIN-changing services.
To change your Nexo Card's PIN code via the Nexo App, follow these steps:
1. Open the Nexo app and go to the "Card" tab.
2. Select the "Reveal PIN" option.
3. Tap on "Change your PIN".
4. Enter your new PIN code and tap "Confirm".
5. You will be asked to type in your new PIN again in order to confirm it. Once ready, tap "Confirm".
6. Your PIN code has been changed successfully.
7. Once the PIN has been changed, it is essential that you validate it through a chip transaction by inserting your card into the card reader of a POS terminal. Alternatively, the same can be achieved through a ‘Check Balance’ operation at an ATM.