In order to transfer your crypto assets to your Nexo account please follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your Nexo wallet/account.
2. Complete Identity Verification if you haven't done it already. Don't worry, the process is very quick and intuitive. You can read find more information in our dedicated article.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page where all supported cryptocurrencies are displayed.
4. Click on the "Transfer" button next to the cryptocurrency you want to deposit and select "Top Up" from the dropdown menu.
5. For all assets which support multiple transfer networks, you must select the one you would like to use for your deposit. Click on the dropdown menu and select the preferred network.
- Important: Make sure the selected transfer network matches the withdrawal network you have chosen on the platform/wallet you are sending your assets from to avoid losing your funds.
6. Copy your private deposit "Address".
- Alternatively, you can top up crypto assets directly from your MetaMask wallet.
7. Paste your deposit address in the "send to/withdrawal address" field on the platform/wallet from which you will transfer your assets to your Nexo account.
8. You will see your crypto deposit in your Nexo wallet/account as soon as the necessary amount of network confirmations is reached.
IMPORTANT! Please make sure to only transfer supported crypto assets over the respective Blockchain network supported by Nexo. Тransferring unsupported assets to your Nexo account will result in permanent loss.