Each deposit address is unique and remains unchanged until further notice. We recommend that you double-check each time before making a new deposit.
Articles in this section
- How do I withdraw crypto assets I have stored at Nexo?
- What happens if there is a fork of the collateral I have placed with Nexo?
- Am I the owner of the collateral which is used for my Nexo loan?
- What happens if the value of the collateral changes before I repay my loan?
- Are there margin calls?
- How will you notify me if there is a liquidation event?
- Where do I see the address where I need to deposit the collateral for my Nexo loan?
- Are the deposit addresses of each collateral unique?
- What is Loan-to-Value (LTV) Ratio?
- Do you take NEXO Tokens as collateral?