The client retains ownership of the collateral assets placed in the Nexo Wallet. Rewards, airdrops and forks will be passed on to the client. This is one of the benefits of using Nexo.
Articles in this section
- How do I withdraw crypto assets I have stored at Nexo?
- What happens if there is a fork of the collateral I have placed with Nexo?
- Am I the owner of the collateral which is used for my Nexo loan?
- What happens if the value of the collateral changes before I repay my loan?
- Are there margin calls?
- How will you notify me if there is a liquidation event?
- Where do I see the address where I need to deposit the collateral for my Nexo loan?
- Are the deposit addresses of each collateral unique?
- What is Loan-to-Value (LTV) Ratio?
- Do you take NEXO Tokens as collateral?