Interest is charged daily at 00:00 CET. No minimum loan repayments are required, as interest is debited automatically from your available credit limit. You can repay some or all of your loan early at any time, and you could save on interest as you only pay interest for the days you borrow. Loans repaid within 30 days of the last withdrawal will be charged interest for the full 30 days.
Articles in this section
- Is your platform centralized?
- Are your loans secured?
- Are there any prepayment fees?
- What is the difference between the Nexo loan and a term loan?
- Do I need to pay any loan installments?
- In what currencies can I obtain a Nexo loan?
- Do I have to pay tax on a Nexo loan?
- Can I borrow in other cryptocurrencies?
- What kind of loan transaction speed can I expect and how will my loan transaction be referenced?
- When do I start paying interest?