Taking out a loan from Nexo is a straightforward process.
You can transfer your crypto assets to your Nexo account and get an instant crypto loan (credit line), which you can immediately access using the free Nexo Card or by withdrawing in 40+ currencies to your personal/business bank account, or in USDT to your Tether address, or in USDC to your USD Coin address.
In order to obtain a loan, follow these steps:
- Sign up for your Nexo account at https://platform.nexo.io/;
- Undergo identity verification.
- Top Up your crypto assets or buy crypto on the Nexo Exchange. List of supported assets that can be used as collateral.
IMPORTANT! Please make sure to only transfer supported crypto assets over the respective Blockchain network supported by Nexo. Тransferring unsupported assets to your Nexo account will result in permanent loss.
- Go to “Withdrawal Funds From Credit Line” where you will see the available loan amount;
- Choose the preferred withdrawal method and enter your bank account for a loan in fiat currency. (Please be advised that bank transfers are processed by our banking partner only on business days)
- Enjoy spending your Nexo Loan.
Please note that:
A) it is also important to note that you may be as well requested to provide supporting documents to prove the origin of your funds
B) please keep in mind that upon requesting a loan crypto assets may be automatically transferred from Savings wallet to Credit Line wallet if there is not enough collateral in the Credit Line wallet to support the loan
You should also know that:
- Interest is added to your outstanding balance daily at 00:00 CET
- The interest applied to your loans is compound interest i.e. it is calculated based on both the initial principal and the accumulated interest
- The minimum interest charge is 0.01 USD