The Loan-to-Value is dynamically determined by the Nexo Oracle algorithms, depending on the current and historical volatility and market liquidity of the asset. If the assets decrease significantly in value, a warning would be sent to the client prompting them to deposit more crypto assets into their Nexo Wallet to prevent liquidation. Please note that we will not liquidate all crypto assets at once. Liquidations are made in small increments only as much as to rebalance the Loan-to-Value back within the limits.
Articles in this section
- How do I withdraw crypto assets I have stored at Nexo?
- What happens if there is a fork of the collateral I have placed with Nexo?
- Am I the owner of the collateral which is used for my Nexo loan?
- What happens if the value of the collateral changes before I repay my loan?
- Are there margin calls?
- How will you notify me if there is a liquidation event?
- Where do I see the address where I need to deposit the collateral for my Nexo loan?
- Are the deposit addresses of each collateral unique?
- What is Loan-to-Value (LTV) Ratio?
- Do you take NEXO Tokens as collateral?